You are a talented communicator and choose the path as a BI developer. You as a person really engage with society and want to use your talent to make an impact. Every day you want to go home with a good conscious because your job is helping allot of families in the Netherlands!
If you think you can make an impact as a Microsoft Business intelligence Developer in an environment that’s helping Society. Please read the following and react if you are interested: email@example.com
- Be able to answer ad hoc questions from governmental parties and internal stakeholders with BI.
- Be able to develop new and innovative technologies around all the different data sources within the company and communicate/ sell this to the board.
- Make a self-service reporting tool for stakeholders for them to obtain necessary ad hoc information.
- Make the transition to the cloud.
- Develop more junior BI professionals.
- Knowledge of: BI, DWH concepts, architecture, cube techniques and Microsoft SQL server.
- Nice to have: Azure, Power BI, process mining and AI.
- Working in a national reserve, literally in the middle of the forest.
- Lots of freedom, work from home for example.
- Importance of a good work-life balance.
- Have an important role within the company and make an impact.
- 36 hour workweek.
- 13-month extra salary.
- Good retirement fund.
- Unlimited study fund.
So please react if you are interested, have an EU citizenship and are able to speak Dutch.