Our client, a leading financial service, is urgently seeking an Azure Identity Specalise with Active Directory experience to join their team in London on a six month rolling contract.
· Active Directory 3rd line troubleshooting support
· Backup & Recovery designenhancements
· Support internal and external audits
· Design and enhancement of directory governance solutions
· Potential member of Directory Governance council and Cloud Centre of Excellence committee
· Ensure regulatory compliance of directory solutions in relation to all applicable global regulations
Skills & Qualifications:
· Technical experience (Windows, 2012 R2, 2016 desirable), Backup & Recovery, Troubleshooting, Kerberos Authentication, Firewalls
· AD in a large organisation, +10k seats, preferably a Global organisation.
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) 20082012 or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) 20082012 certified (Preferable)
· Good knowledge in VBScript, Powershell, HTML or ASP.Net
For more infomation, please contact Kirsty on +442038051003 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Kirsty O'Donnell