Our client, based in London is urgently looking for an Azure Engineer. This contract will be initially 6 month and delivered 100 % remotely.
Experience required :
• Experience with Azure: ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
• Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Nice to have experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Nice to have experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
• Nice to have experience with stream-processing systems: StormApply now