A large financial organisation is looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. Ideally certified to an associate or expert level, you must have a real passion for MIcrosoft Azure and all that comes with it. This is including but not limited to: Automation, CI/CD pipelines, Azure firewall, Azure devops, Hybrid networks, Network segmentation and security.
You will be part of a project that falls within the Azure DevOps team within the organisation. This team is responsible for the development, design and support of Azure platform products, functions, solutions, resources & capabilities.
Role Type: Freelance
– Knowledge of Azure service portfolio
– Azure certified as an associate or expert level
– Ability to translate business requirements into services, solutions and products
– Experience with networking
– Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. design and deployment of ARM templates, Terraform and PowerShell)
– Experience in the DevOps (IaC) area of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services
– Experience in orchestration of application infrastructure through code (> 1 year)
– Experience with CI/CD
– Experience with the Agile way of working
For me details please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Team Contact: @next-ventures.com