AX2012 Bi Reports Lead
Our client is looking for a power BI consultant to come on board. The role is based in London and the client is interviewing this week. With a view to start ASAP.
It is a 6 month contract that falls outside IR35.
Power BI Consultant
- Reporting within the project team implementing Microsoft’s Power Bi reporting and analytics tool.
- Developing and managing the Reports Catalogue, creating a data dictionary, gathering and documenting user reporting requirements.
- Working with 3rd party vendors to build a suite of business reports.
- Debug code and interfaces(x++), most of our problems are in the interfaces
- Understand SSRS reporting requirements (at least at a basic level). … ability to read where data has come from.
- Potentially make interim fixes
- Have ITIL
- Manage the Security module, and investigate what fields should be mandatory to tighten up business processes and control the data (this will also make reporting more accurate)
- Configure workflows to help AP side of the business.
- Basic SQL knowledge (copy DB and Restore)