AWS Solutions Architect
Our client, a leading financial service, is urgently seeking an AWS Solutions Architect to join their team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on a 6 month contract.
- Able to provide solution between diffrent AWS services for the project, e.g. Lambda, EC2 cluster or Fargate, etc
- Good Knowledge on containerization and their Orchestration/Scaling/Clustering (eg Docker Swarm. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry) and Service Discovery
- Working experience in Cloud formation, making template and building full CICD pipeline
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform development methodologies and process.
- Sync vs async aspect in architecture. When to use what and design system accordingly
- Thorough knowledge of AWS infra concepts of VPC, Subnet, ELB, IAM, ECS, etc
- Possess Java J2EE Design Patterns/ Java J2EE Solutioning / Java J2EE Architecture knowledge
- Experience of Java implementation Best Practices/ Knowledge of Java Frameworks – Spring concepts/ Spring Boot (good to have)
- Microservices best practices / when microservices are useful and when not
- Should be able to plan cloud migration and adaption strategy
- Should have knowledge of Cloud risks and implementing security in landscape
- Knowledge about streaming services like Kafka / Kinesis. Working experience will be added advantage
- Should be able to guide in designing Cloud native applications / microservices
- Experience in non-sql and sql databases. Also able to suggest best suited DB as per use case.
- Exposure to scripting language like python/nodejs is added advantage
- Dutch language is a plus
For more information, please contact Kirsty on +442038501003 and email Kirsty at email@example.com