AWS Redshift SME
Ideal consultant will be based in Denmark and fully available to work on site in Denmark as needed -There will be some remote working available.
At least 3 years of experience working within AWS Redshift .
You have extensive hands on experience with data warehousing as well as designing and implementing ETL pipelines using cloud native technologies (Spark, Glue or Lambda functions). Furthermore, you have experience developing and storing data in relational databases (SQL Server, Redshift, or AuroraDB), and it is expected that you feel comfortable using at least one programming language (Python, Java, etc).
Be part of our clients Digital Innovation department belonging to Global Development and located in Denmark.
The aim of the department is to develop novel digital solutions to increase value generation throughout the clinical development value chain. The digital solutions span across many areas and technologies, but a central objective is to develop new ways of creating value from our vast data repositories and to automate administrative and manual tasks.
As An Engineer you will use your experience with cloud infrastructure, programming skills and understanding of dataflow and storage to develop APIs, ETL flows and modern cloud-based infrastructure. You will be working on a larger scale data product together with a team of data scientists and data engineers and will ensure a fit for purpose infrastructure is built on the latest cloud technology to support dataflows for the product. You will ensure that data from many different sources are ingested, transformed and cleaned in an efficient way to ensure that it can be used for advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms. We have a cloud-based CI/CD setup so developers can collaborate and deploy solutions in a fast and secure way.
· A master’s degree or PhD in a field of Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Economics or similar.
· >3 years of experience with programming, data science/engineering or equivalent.
· Strong analytical mind set and a high level of technical understanding.
· Solid experience with AWS using infrastructure as code to deploy and develop.
· Solid experience with Python >= 3.7
· Experience with Spark/Glue or pandas.
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
· Experience with bash shell and docker containers.
· Experience with implementation of machine learning models.
It is essential that you can use your good interpersonal and communication skills to achieve results together with others. We treasure the positive atmosphere in our team and count on you to engage and participate in a positive manner as well.
More information is available on applicationApply now