Summary Description: My client, a world-class Tier-1 Automotive Supplier is looking for AUTOSAR experts to come on board an exciting transformation project.
Role Type: Freelance Contract
Start Date: January 2021
Rate: Competitive and depending on experience.
Languages: German and English
Requirements Description: You will be responsible for the architectural transformation, related to AUTOSAR. You must have deep knowledge of AUTOSAR and the capability to drive the transformation. Total rework of legacy AUTOSAR. Part of a large, multi-skilled team, where you will be expected to work collaboratively with your peers and therefore will need to have a team mindset.
Completed degree in Software engineering, computer engineering or a comparable field of study
· 5 + years of professional experience in the relevant area
· Experience working with CAN, CAN FD, FlexRay, Ethernet and LIN and their application in the automotive sector
· Expertise in AUTOSAR principles and architecture,
· Experience of "embedded software development" is required
· Experience of programming in C, Java, Python / Perl required
· Knowledge of UML-based software design methodology is desirable
· Knowledge of the BSW configuration workflow with tools
· Knowledge of networking test HW / SW tools from Vector and ETAS
· Experience with agile processes and tools such as JIRA, Git, Gerrit are desirable
· Good written and spoken English and German