Test Automation Engineer
Work Location: Soeborg Denmark
Testing / QA – Technology – Testing / QA – Standard
Job Description: We’re looking for a fearless and creative test automation engineer to develop low-maintenance and elegant test flows in Python or C#. In addition to the test automation work, you will support a successful product delivery schedule by running tests and analysing failures.
The ideal candidate will have a strong tester mindset and a proven track record of quickly implementing and running reliable test flows in Appium that result in automated tests for mobile applications.
• Automating test cases written and executed as part of new feature testing; enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
• Working closely with the product team to ensure that the mobile applications developed are tested thoroughly.
• Analysing and documenting failures and the corresponding regression tests.
• Demonstrated knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably Python or C#).
• Demonstrated knowledge Black Box Testing mobile applications using Appium
• Demonstrated ability to write high quality functional and system test plans.
• Demonstrated experience handling code with modern tools (git, Azure DevOps)
• Demonstrated experience with programmatic integration with secure REST APIs
• Until end of 2021, with opportunity to extend
• Full time on-site in Søborg, but due to Covid-19 this will start remote until restrictions are removed (local candidates preferred – meaning within driving distance to the location) .
More information is available on application.
CV 's must be in word format pls.
A representative of Next Ventures will be in contact to discuss the opportunity and your suitability.Apply now