Architect – CDD (KYC and CLM) and Integration – Banking – Amsterdam – Start ASAP – Remote
My Customer in the Banking field in the Netherlands seeks an experienced Integration Architect who knows the KYC/CLM/CDD Domain well.
Speaking fluent English or Dutch you will start working remotely due to COVID and then steadily move to working some time onsite.
We are seeking a confident individual who can be a self starter.
Role: Integration Architect
High level JD:
– Senior (integration) solution architect experience (TIBCO, Akana, Kong, IBM)
– Must have strong background in integration
Has experience in microservices , development of APIs and integration tools
Maturity in integration patterns
– Must to have knowledge about CDD and technology in this field
– Define the rules and guidelines for building and using integration services for CDD
– Define integration architecture and split the tasks in work and deliverable items
– Proactive, on top of the discussion, organized, consulting skills
– Get to know around in enterprise and how the building blocks correlate
Call Matt for more info on: