Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a n Application Security Engineer
English speaking role
Location : Malmo
If shortlisted, interviews are expected next week and week after Initially remote but need to be onsite when corona situation improves.
• Partner with Application Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Infrastructure teams to support a continuous “Secure by Design” model to integrate into the full Software Development Life-cycle.
• Discover opportunities to drive integration& automation of application& cloud security controls into CI/CD pipelines.
• Lead vulnerability management for application and AWS cloud security and provide remediation support and security expertise.
• Track and report security vulnerabilities and remediation activities to Security
• Design threat models to assess security risks with new applications or features.
• Perform application security reviews, verify cloud security configuration, and assess for secure code development.
• Communicate technical application security concepts and recommendations to developers, architects, and functional leaders.
• Promote secure coding practices within the software development teams.
• Continually research and maintain awareness of current vulnerabilities, exploits, and application related cyber threats.
• Provide support, maintenance & policy creation, for SAST, DAST, SCA, Container Security & WAF solutions.
Experience and Skills needed:
• Minimum 5 years of direct experience in application security, software development security, and/or application penetration testing.
• Application or security certifications preferred (e.g., CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, OSCP, GWEB, CEH, etc.)
• Experience working with fast moving Agile development teams
• Experience in Cloud security including AWS.
• Developing, integrating, and enabling security engineering test automation into a CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience with any of the application security tools as SonarQube, OWASP Dependency Track, OWASP Dependency Check, Portswigger BurpSuite.
• Experience with security in containerized infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS)
• Hands-on on container security tools like Anchor, Docker Bench, Kube Bench
• Know and recognize application security issues such as cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, authorization, injection attacks, etc. in code and provide remediation recommendations.
• Subject matter expert of OWASP or SANS.
more information is available on application .Apply now