Appian Consultant – Contract – Start ASAP – Phoenix – 12 months
1. Minimum 7 years of Appian BPM experience.
2. Good knowledge of the product including BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features such as Designer Features, Configurations in Appian etc.
3. Should have hands on experience in design and development in Appian BPM including components such as Tempo, Mobility Features, Forums, Discussions, Pages, Smart Services, Reports, Deployment etc.
5. Appian Certifications.
6. Excellent communication skills.
1. Should have handled teams of size 3-4 and should be able to mentor the team.
2. Excellent analytical skills.
3. Should have good knowledge of Appian Administration and servers such as JBOSSWebsphereWeblogic etc.
4. Ability to work in multi-vendor environment.
Role descriptions / Expectations from the Role
1 Appian Development, Creation of Process Maps and configuration, Appian servers
2 Provide solutions to customer, Define architecture and design level concepts, standards
3 Mentor teams , Juniors and provide proper guidance
Contact Matt@next-ventures.comApply now