Agile Scrum Master
Agile Scrum Master.
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Agile scrum master for a project in Stavanger ,Norway.
The role & Tasks
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
Able to work independently on the relevant module.
- Clear communication skills (good spoken English), must not be very technical while communication, but at the same time should be able to comprehend business requirements and maintain an open communication with business on ongoing tasks.
- Strong learning ability – agility and willingness to acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Extensive experience in Support projects.
- Experience of working in large and complex landscapes.
- Familiar with the ITIL processes on Incidence management, Change management, Problem Management & service requests
- Should have experience in working with onsite/Offshore model & with Clients of European geography.
- Keen statistical and analytical mind, multi-tasking is an advantage!
Preference will be given to candidate who is Scrum Certified
Knowledge of agile delivery model like Kanban, Scrum will be preferred.
Should have excellent knowledge of the Scrum framework, with all its artefacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables.
Ideal consultant will be based in Norway , Ideally the consultant will start work remotely however they will be expected to be able and willing to be on site as soon as the Covid-19 restriction's are eased..
More information is available on application.
CV in word format .