Agile Project Manager
Agile Project Manager – Brussels – 1+ year contract
Our client, a global financial services company, is hiring an Agile Project Manager to join the IT division. This will be a 1 year extendable contract, to be based partially in Brussels with remote work available.
- You will join the GTS (Group technology services) Epic Enablement team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end infrastructure projects business market needs as well as technical product evolutions
- You will build the business case (Epic Investment Request)
- Define the benefits, scope (MVPs and increment), timing and budget of the project.
- You will deliver the project scope on time, and on budget with the expected quality.
- You will implement agile working conditions and coach team members on agile methodologies.
- You will plan deliverables and helping teams monitor performance.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Certified Prince 2 & Scrum
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Network security in a complex environments
- Projects dealing with largescale firewall cleaning
- Good general knowledge of firewall technologies (HLB, Alta Vista, Check Point) and general knowledge of Cisco, ACI, IAF, DDOS is an asset.
Benefit of working at the company:
- Growing global business
- Operating within the financial services
- Long term contract