Agile Product Owner
Agile Product Owner
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for an agile product owner, you will play a key role in our clients central team in charge of our core system and various customer solutions. You will be an expert, responsible for the management and development of technical architecture and be central in the preparation of major changes in your field. You will play a central role in our client’s journey. As a product owner, you own the site's backlog and priorities and are responsible for coordinating this with other product owners and stakeholders. You are concerned about what value you and your team create for your customers.
6 months contract -option to extend .
Norway , Oslo
Responsibilities and duties will be:
- Backlog management, sprinting, requirements formulation and elaboration of user stories.
- Make sure your team always has the right number of prepared tasks to work on.
- Find a common vision and tactical direction to Agile development teams and stakeholders.
- Play an active role in removing obstacles that affect your team's chances of success with sprint goals and deliveries.
- Stay up to date on Agile/Scrum's best practices and new trends.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the business to ensure that the backlog is always prioritised in terms of business and customer value
- You have to be a distinguished team player.
- Experience with IT development, requirements formulation and testing
- High degree of structure
- Previous work experience as an agile product owner for 1-2 years
- Certified within Scrum – or other agile methodology
- In-depth knowledge of agile processes
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to 'hands-on' contributions when required
- It will be an advantage if you have experience from Financial or insurance industry , but it is not a requirement
- CV in word format pls .
More information is available on application