2nd / 3rd Line Engineer
Our client is urgently seeking a 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer to join their team in The Hague, the Netheralnds on a 6 month contract.
Tasks to be performed
- Support, develop, administer, and maintain the servers and data centre infrastructure, which includes servers, data centre, and storage facilities (SAN);
- Provide third line support for the client's users and customers for the resolution of incidents and problems related to the servers, infrastructure, responsible for root cause analysis and resolving escalated issues;
- Support the design and implementation of new server-side technologies and solutions, further supporting engineering and architecture teams;
- Working knowledge of English (level to be specified: B1 or higher).
- At least 7 years of relevant professional work experience in system administration on enterprise Microsoft-oriented infrastructure.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional work experience in VMware technology, architecture, configuration and/or deployment experience with VMware ESX and vCenter, experience on ESX servers from command line.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional work Experience in maintenance of Microsoft Server operation system and core Microsoft server-side services such as Active Directory.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional work Experience in maintenance of storage area networks and configuration, experience on EMC storage technologies.
- Knowledge of Micro Services, Docker and DEVOPS.
- Relevant Microsoft, Data Storage and VMware Certifications.
For more infomation, please contact Kirsty on +442038051003 and email your Cv to email@example.com