SAP QM Consultant
Our client has started their S4 Greenfield journey but need a Strong SAP QM consultant to join their global team.
This is a long term role with 30% travel during phases to certain site and countries. The cient will offer expenses when travelling
You must fit the below spec to be considered.
Below is the JD for the role,
- Should work on S4 HANA implementation or migration project.
- Experience on a HANA data base.
- Should have experience on concepts like configuration support of the SAP S/4 HANA QM module etc.
- Experience in leading a functional track in S/4 Hana global implementation/rollout
- Implementation/rollout experience for Pharma Clients will be preferred
- S/4 Hana certification is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in SAP QM processes in SAP ECC & S/4 HANA including at least one full lifecycle SAP Project Experience in leading a team of consultants in the assessment study stage of S4/HAN implementation
- Well versed with development standards in SAP S4 HANA
- Should have worked on 1-2 SAP HANA implementation or maintenance projects
- Should have worked on S4HANA RFPs as PTM SME
- Experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Responsible for the analysis, design, configuration support of the SAP S/4 HANA QM module and FIORI APPS knowledge, Configuring modules such as Quality master data like Master Inspection characteristics, inspection methods, Sampling Procedure, Inspection plan, Quality management, In process inspection, inspection at GR, Quality Control, Quality defects
- Good Understanding of integration of MM and PP with other modules like WM, SD, FI
- Key stakeholder engagement with senior leadership, running design workshops, talking end to end process with the client, consulting and advising in the initial phases of the project
- Handled Project implementation lifecycle processes from Capturing user requirements and cutting across various project phases of Business Blueprinting, Realization, Cutover and Go Live
- Expectation is to be a strategic thinker with clear communication skills
- Experience in SNOW tool and Remedy and good understanding of SAP Solution Manager and Charm processes
- Team mentoring, Team co-ordination, Team Guidance, manage the Functional deliverables, Client Interaction, help team to complete the developments and meet the deadlines
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
Please send your CV for immediate review firstname.lastname@example.org