The 3-month initial contract, 65+ euros per hour, Remote, English.
I’m currently looking for a senior IOS Developer for one of the biggest global tech companies outside of the US. They are currently developing an internal application which does real time tracking. They are looking for someone with extensive experience with IOS development and mobile application Development.
- Senior mobile native developer (iOS)
- Proven development background of native iOS development projects (3+ years of development experience)
- Advanced skills in using Swift, Objective-C
- Usage of modern architectures and patterns is a must (MVVM, MVC, Clean-Code, etc.)
- Code management via git or similar
- Experience in creating unit and user interface tests (test automatization is a plus)
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery is a plus
- Continuous new/further development and support of the native iOS apps, as well as programming of new features
- Project-oriented work in direct exchange with your colleagues from other areas
- Optimization of processes by contributing your own ideas and experience
- Covering code reviews