Senior Agile Functional Analyst
Senior Agile Functional Analyst – Scrum – Jira – TDD – Java – Belgium – 11 Months
For our client, a leading technology customer, we are seeking a Senior Agile Functional Analyst to join them on a 12 month contract with guaranteed extensions in their main office in Brussels.
As a functional Analyst, you will:
- Work in a team and with the customer to map out all the functional requirements for the project.
- Be responsible for the production of user stories, whilst working with the Product Owner
- You will act as a POC for any functional questions within the development team.
- Validate the developed functionalities described in the user stories
- Follow through with end user tests
- Ensure the functional documentation remains up to date
- Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Good knowlegde of the basic principles of the Agile world
- Strong experience as a functional analyst in an agile Development team
- Experience with JIRA/Agile
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of Java and SQL databases
- Dutch or French Speaker with ability to understand and read the other language fluently.
Interested? Keen to find out more, please contact me directly on +41 41 588 0161 or apply directly to this ad with your latest CV.