SAP eWM with integration to TM
Our client based in the Nordics is currently looking for an eWM consultant for their implementation.
This is a long term program with some travel to the Nordics for workshops, Testing and go-live. English speaking.
- Experience of inbound processes with and without Quality inspection from Vendors, Outbound process for STO and Customer Shipments and internal warehouse movements
- Inbound process –expected goods put away via RF.
- Inbound process for Stock transfer orders and customer returns
- Outbound process for customer orders, stock transport orders , Vendor returns , packing , picking , staging , Loading , Transport Units , Goods Issue.
- Knowledge on Special processes like repacking, Value added services, Cross docking concepts like simple cross docking, opportunistic cross docking etc.
- 5 years of logistics consulting experience and preferably should have knowledge on Yard Management also preferably with Dock appointment scheduling and transit warehouse Concepts
- Should be familiar with Handling Units, packaging specifications and Fixed bin /bulk concepts of handling.
- Experience of Process Oriented and Layout Oriented Storage control
- In depth knowledge of RF for warehousing
- Good Knowledge on RF processes for Warehouse tasks/ order, Handling units update , inbound , outbound , internal movements like physical inventory concepts , Adhoc movements against products or Handling Units etc
- Knowledge on Internal warehouse process like replenishment concepts, physical inventory, Resource management and Queue mechanism to optimize the warehouse transactions.
- Integration knowledge with S/4 HANA TM is must and to be having on knowledge with ocean Scenario’s ( Like container , Cassettes ) , LSP , Air , Rail etc.
- Also, along with equipment’s at terminals on and off etc. Good Knowledge with interfaces
- Customizing of SAP EWM, Define and execute tests scenarios, Training of key users and or business users, Application management of the SAP ECC
- Must be familiar with Supply Chain business models, SAP EWM, and wireless technologies
- Strong knowledge on ERP integration with warehouses and integration with transportation management, tour planning concepts etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills