Oracle Cloud Test Lead (Must have Oracle cloud experience)
My client is currently implementing an Oracle Cloud ERP solution. The global model has been designed & implemented already and is now being rolled out to all other countries. They are looking for a Test Lead with multiple successful global ERP rollouts.
I am looking for a Test Lead that will have responsibility for ensuring that a robust and structured test methodology is applied across the CFP programme that they own. The role will have a heavy delivery focus with the individual expected to lead the testing activities on the programme.
The role will require liaison with a wider ranging audience of users affected by testing, including, business users, project manager, business analysts and developers to ensure testing needs are met and understood. There will also be some hand-on testing required as well as day to day management of the testing tools.
Key role accountabilities
- Update the Testing Strategy for a global Oracle Fusion Financials multi ledger implementation programme
- Lead the execution of Functional testing, integration testing and UAT for the global roll out
- Lead a global team of testers based in India
- Ensure single testing methodology applied
- Work with the functional workstreams (Order-to-Cash, Record-To-Report, Acquire-to-Retire, Tax and Procure-to-Pay) to create detailed project plans, test cases, test data and environments.
- Besides Functional testing on Oracle Cloud Financials, the testing responsibilities will include system and integration testing of the Operational Data Store (ODS) for sourcing data, Integration layer (to send data from on-prem ODS to Fusion Cloud) and Oracle DRM (for reference data management).
- Responsible for managing the test Phase Entry and Exit criteria, reporting on progress and agreeing sign-off with key stakeholders
- Testing responsibilities include testing operational controls / security as well as error scenarios for data integration
- Co-ordinate and work with SI Partners to create Regression testing automation suite
- Run testing workshops with various stakeholders to identify test requirements
- Liaise with developers, business analysts and business users to derive test case information
- Ensures that an effective defect management and reporting processes are in place
- Ensures Test tools are used effectively.
- Responsible for providing updates on test cycle activity, defects and status.
- Experience of leading the testing workstream for at least 1 Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion Financials) implementation and at least three global ERP implementations
- Financial services industry and accounting background
- Experience of leading SIT/UAT/Regression/Performance/Security testing of ERP systems
- Good hands on experience and knowledge on testing tools
- Good hands on experience and knowledge of Jira
- Experience in implementing regression testing automation using any testing automation tool.
- Total Experience of 15+ years in testing
- Experience of working with a Systems Integrator
Business / Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to lead the Testing/QA activities on a multi-year, $30m+ global strategic programme
- Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
- Experience of working with Functional and system testing resources based in India
- Ability to lead and co-ordinate UAT with a global user base
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Delivery and results focused
- Well presented with good communication skills
- Able to prioritise own activities, work under pressure
- Team player
On The Job Experience
- Experience of ‘hands on’ system software testing, ideally within a financial environment, some of which should involve test scripting/execution against complex design documents or system requirements