Operations Expert CICD – TIBCO BW/EMS – Banking – Amsterdam
Operations Expert CICD – TIBCO BW/EMS – Banking – Amsterdam – Contract
Our Engineers are the heart of the client. We solve some of the hardest problems. Constantly experimenting and improving of both the way of working. You will be working within the Cards domain The department is working in a DevOps manner, where Scrum/Agile method and Continuous Delivery practices are very important. We release several times per week, but perhaps you can help us automating the pipeline even further?
You will be working in the business area for Cards. We make and maintain all the IT systems for our Debit and Credit Cards. Our systems handle the transaction flow for 60% of the total Dutch payment traffic. We support international payment methods e.g. Mastercard credit and debit while enabling all our customers to pay with virtual cards on their phone.
Who are you?
- You are a driven IT specialist with excellent analytical and technical skills.
- You are a good Ops Engineer and have a minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar environment and technology stack. You are substantively strong and you aim to achieve the best in your work by getting concrete results. You understand better than anyone what the needs and wishes of your (internal) customers in the field of IT and moreover you are a true team player. You are also able to coach colleagues and give them constructive feedback.
Stack and tooling:
- In our stack we use Angular JS, Polymer, RESTFUL API’s, TOMCAT, NoSQL solutions like Cassandra, NGINX, AIX, Linux, TFS Ansible, Oracle, Tibco, and a bunch of other technologies. Although we would like that you have a working knowledge of everything we use, we find it important that we know you are flexible and keen on learning new stuff.
- Ops experience ( >7 years)
- Excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer-centric, eager to learn.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Oracle
- Tibco BusinessWorks and EMS admin and Ops experience for at least 5 years
- Ansible experience
- Good knowledge of risk and security measures
- Agile / Scrum experience
- knowledge with Artifactory, Jenkins, LogStash, Monitoring and Alerting, Docker
- Flexible with respect to working pattern/ hours.
- An excellent spoken and written command of English