IT Business Relationship Manager – freelance – English and Dutch
On behalf of our customer, a global end user, Next Ventures is currently seeking an experienced IT Business Relationship Manager. Your main responsibility will be to converge the demand from the Business Units to the IT service lines.
You will be responsible for understanding the business, assisting in the prioritization of projects, ensuring that projects align with the right technology and approved architecture framework. You are the liaison between IT and the Business Units, acting as a trusted advisor to the Business maximizing the value of each initiative.
This is achieved by managing, evaluating and processing incoming demand for IT solutions, capabilities and assets and then coordinating the IT delivery teams in providing the solutions to fulfill the business cases.
- Gather high-level business requirements and deﬁne scope during initial discovery by conducting meetings/interviews
- Communicate business needs to the appropriate IT delivery team to gain alignment between demand and technical capabilities
- Ensure engagement of Business stakeholders in understanding the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to governance processes, architecture standards, etc.
- Ensure IT Service line delivers solutions and capabilities fulfilling required SLA and according to the agreed plan
- Interfaces with internal and external (vendors) IT partners to understand whether IT products will meet business requirements
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Solutions Architects in support of projects definition
- Proven work experience as IT BRM or relevant Business or IT Delivery experience
- 5+ years of project engagement management and project management experience
- Strong knowledge of FMCG operations and business, preferably performing a business partner role
- Proven track record of managing IT/business relationship and interacting with mid to senior business executives
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into solutions that map to technology capabilities
- Strong collaboration, exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with global functional and technical teams including the business.
- Background in the high tech or software industry is preferred.
The role is fully remote, currently for 6 months with likely extension.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org