As an SRE you will be responsible for the further development, optimization and management of the Amazon Web Services Platform (AWS) on which my client develops its software products and brings them to production.
The System they use is not only crucial in providing reliable platforms, but also works with automated pipelines and innovation -> the idea is to make client’s system more efficient.
- Designing, developing and implementing software that improves stability, scalability, availability;
- Incident solution and the development of solutions and automation to prevent incidents;
- Developing effective monitoring of our systems and acting directly in the event of unavailability of the systems;
- Developing and applying a capacity test to manage the growth of the systems;
- Developing tools to support product development teams in successfully deploying changes;
- An advisory role towards the DevOps teams;
- Acting as a contact point for connecting the business IT teams to the AWS platform;
- Translating business interests into technical and sustainable solutions;
- Facilitate automated software development and operation by other teams;
- Being a sparring partner for your colleagues, Product Owners and Architects;
- Migrating legacy systems to the AWS cloud environments;
- Contributing from operations to operational management of the AWS platform;
- Participating in a duty shift scheme;
• Experience in complex, but also modern cloud environments, CI / CD pipelines, and possibly Docker 10.
• AWS DevOps Professional Certified.
• Demonstrable experience working with Agile / Scrum.
• Basic understanding of Java.
• Knowledge and experience with setting up an AWS platform.
• Demonstrable experience with operational management.
• Good command of the Dutch and English language.
Questions? Please get in touch with Natalia Szymanska.