COVID-19 Secure return to work
We are planning for a safe return to working in our office and have carefully assessed the potential risks posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Following HM Government guidance we have taken reasonable measures to manage risks to the lowest practicable level to protect everyone’s health. Working together we can ensure that the Next Ventures office provides a safe, COVID-19 secure working environment.
The Key Objectives
- Maintain social distancing in the workplace wherever possible.
- Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be strictly followed in full, mitigate and reduce the risk as far as possible.
- Provide facilities for hand sanitising.
- Increase the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning.
- Using screens to separate people from each other.
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible.
- Reducing to a minimum face to face interactions.
The full risk assessment can be reviewed by following the link below. If you have any feedback or comments on the assessment please inform Holli Chandler.
Changes to the Building
There will be changes in place when entering the building and accessing our offices. Landsec building management has provided more information which can also be found below.
Getting to and from the Office
You must follow the current Government guidance regarding the use of PPE and masks when using public transport and the communal areas of the building as requested by Landsec.