CCS Approved Digital Supplier
Next Ventures are proud to announce that we are approved suppliers of Digital Outcomes and Digital Specialist to the public sector via the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) DOS 4 framework.
The CCS is the largest public procurement organisation in the UK and plays an important role helping central government and public sectors purchase a wide range of goods and services.
Compliance and Standards
Meeting their standards and the commercial agreement means that public bodies and local authorities can now turn to Next Ventures for support with any of their technology implementation projects, that fall within the framework. They can be assured that such engagement will be fully compliant with Procurement regulations and standards. We can supply consultants and specialist for a wide range niche technology projects under the DOS 4 Digital Outcomes framework for the digital transformation of public sector services.
Advantages of buying through CCS
- Buyers get competitive prices because suppliers can sell large volumes of their products and services to UK public sector organisations as though they were supplying a single customer.
- CCS vets and reviews suppliers regularly. This saves you time finding suppliers and checking their reliability.
- A large number of suppliers from multinational companies to small and medium sized business (SMEs).
- Contracts include performance management, obliging suppliers to improve value and service over time.
- Contracts comply with public sector procurement regulations.
- Standardised contract terms reduce administration.
- Free to use for public sector and third sector organisations.
This latest variation of the framework has incorporated more enhancements, designed through customer feedback, to help facilitate transformation projects for the users.
Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2018/19, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth £945m – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
More information can be found on www.crowncommercial.gov.uk